Saturday, January 5, 2013

Art is our Song

Working on the transmutation of inspiration, creating an expression in the various languages of our life's symbolic realms - hear my words, my song, see my colors splashed across the canvas of now, be moved by my movement, and be inspired to make your own - we are all here to share this experience let it be your work of art. Let us collaborate and harmonize - make a tribe, a chorus of voices that light up the darkness, let us play and create together. I am an artist in the likeness of the ever-present creator. Let us gather our tribes, let us raise or voices in unison, let us shout our song as a collective with consciousness and love. Art is our song - together our power is exponential - let us manifest a vision of perfect beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment