Monday, March 18, 2013

truth is truth

Truth is truth - just as the supreme creator provided the sun light, trees and water. As humans we view from different eyes and interpret the same reality in different ways, this is art. It is in our nature to want to shelter our fellow loved ones from the pains of life, to predict outcomes in order to prevent their suffering. Sometimes the risk of pain is necessary to learn life's greatest lessons. An artist is often a vessel who understands through experience the power and beauty of the world through its greatest contrasts and thus creates art that echoes that experience. I understand who I am and believe in the highest form of myself and my fellow humans in this life - i believe we are all evolving into better versions of ourselves everyday. I believe in you and hope that you believe in me. Let's spread love and not fear or suspicion. Much love to all on this blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment